Popcorn Machines Popcorn Supplies Home Theater Seating Cotton Candy Machines Cotton Candy Sugar Floss Supplies Snow Cone Machines Canada Snow Cone Supplies Hot Dog Machines Hot Dog Supplies Casino & Poker Supplies Candy Apple Supplies Fryer Equipment & Funnel Cakes Home Theater Decor Home Theater Signs Illuminated Concession Signs Kettle Korn Popcorn Equipment Movie Film Cells Movie Posters Nacho Warmers & Supplies Poster Frames & Boxes Projector Screens Warmers and Merchandisers
Operating Popcorn Machine
- Clean the machine thoroughly before use and check for any nuts or bolts that may have loosened during shipping of the merchandise.
- Plug the machine into a properly grounded 110 volt power supply.
- Install a 50 watt or smaller light bulb in the socket in the chassis (not necessary for operation). For best results use a 50 watt R20 mini flood bulb.
- Turn on the POWER switch.
- Adjust DECK TEMPERATURE thermostat to desired temperature and the warming element in the base will be activated.(available on certain models only)
- Turn on LIGHT switch and the interior lamp will come on and/or waring deck (available on certain models only).
- Turn on the KETTLE and/or MOTOR switch to activate heat to the kettle and the agitating motor. Wait approximately 1- 3 minutes to allow the kettle to get up to operating temperature.
- Raise lid to magnet on chassis, place the required amount of raw popcorn kernels, cooking oil and seasoning salt into the kettle and lower the kettle lid.
- Allow the corn to pop until the popping ceases (3 seconds between pops) then dump the kettle by twisting handle clockwise to release latch.
- For additional batches repeat steps 8 & 9. It will not be necessary to wait 5 minutes since the kettle will already be up to operating temperature. WARNING: Handling the cord on this product may expose you to lead, a chemical known to the State Of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- After popping the final batch, turn off the MOTOR and/or KETTLE switch. The LIGHT and POWER switch may be left on during serving to keep popcorn fresh and warm.
- Allow kettle to cool and then with a damp cloth, wipe any excess oil from the inside and outside of the kettle to prevent burned on oil stains. Use caution as the kettle may still be HOT!
Copyright © 1998-2017 HTD Canada