Popcorn Machines Popcorn Supplies Home Theater Seating Cotton Candy Machines Cotton Candy Supplies Snow Cone Machines Canada Snow Cone Supplies Hot Dog Machines Hot Dog Supplies Candy Apple Supplies Fryer Equipment and Funnel Cakes Home Theater Decor Home Theater Signs Illuminated Concession Signs Kettle Korn Popcorn Equipment Movie Film Cells Movie Posters Nacho Warmers and Supplies Poster Frames and Boxes Warmers and Merchandisers
Operating Popcorn Machine
- Clean the machine thoroughly before use and check for any nuts or bolts that may have loosened during shipping of the merchandise.
- Plug the machine into a properly grounded 110 volt power supply, some larger machines will require a grounded 220 volt (Please consult your manual).
- Install a 50 watt to 60 watt light bulb in the socket in the chassis (not necessary for operation). For best results use a 50 - 60 watt R20 mini flood bulb.
- Turn on the POWER switch.
- Adjust DECK TEMPERATURE thermostat to desired temperature and the warming element in the base will be activated.(available on certain models only)
- Turn on LIGHT switch and the interior lamp will come on and/or waring deck (available on certain models only).
- Turn on the KETTLE and/or MOTOR switch to activate heat to the kettle and the agitating motor. Wait approximately 1- 3 minutes to allow the kettle to get up to operating temperature.
- Raise lid to magnet on chassis, place the required amount of raw popcorn kernels, cooking oil and seasoning salt into the kettle and lower the kettle lid.
- Allow the corn to pop until the popping ceases (3 seconds between pops) then dump the kettle by twisting handle clockwise to release latch.
- For additional batches repeat steps 8 & 9. It will not be necessary to wait 5 minutes since the kettle will already be up to operating temperature. WARNING: Handling the cord on this product may expose you to lead, a chemical known to the State Of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- After popping the final batch, turn off the MOTOR and/or KETTLE switch. The LIGHT and POWER switch may be left on during serving to keep popcorn fresh and warm.
- Allow kettle to cool and then with a damp cloth, wipe any excess oil from the inside and outside of the kettle to prevent burned on oil stains. Use caution as the kettle may still be HOT!
For models equipped with this style thermostat
Copyright © 1998-2019 HTD Canada