Popcorn Machines Popcorn Supplies Cotton Candy Machines Cotton Candy Supplies Snow Cone Machines Canada Snow Cone Supplies Hot Dog Machines Hot Dog Supplies Candy Apple Supplies Fryer Equipment and Funnel Cakes Nacho Warmers and Supplies Illuminated Concession Signs Warmers and Merchandisers Movie Posters Movie Film Cells Home Theater Decor Home Theater Seating
HTD Canada Popcorn Machine Buyers Guide
Lower Priced Popcorn Machines
There are many of these low quality machines available today and always appear to be cheaper than other Brands, but there are many reasons why. They are generally sold from scattered concession companies, ebay or Amazon and most are shipped from the USA. When you ship these items from the USA they are still subject to duties(made in China not the USA) , taxes, customs and big shipping cost. Therefore they are not really as good a deal as they initially appear. Further please beware of dropshippers working from their homes or call centers, these are easy to spot because they do not provide addresses or phone numbers. Listed below are just some of their problems and why they are able to sell their machines cheaper
- Lower Wattage - Lots of wasted unpopped kernels and longer batch times
- Gear Driven Pots - Gears slip or never properly engage causing jams
- Pot Stirrer Motors - Plastic cogs and roof tracks which break or warp under the stress and heat.
- Use Rivets - They will often use rivets instead of screws, therefore making it impossible to remove parts to properly repair, clean or sanitize
- Lowest Grade Popcorn Pots - The pots will never have a proper interior non stick coatings with inferior fuses.
- Flaws In Painted Finishes - The finishing is always done poorly with many imperfections.
- Replacement Parts - Replacement parts are difficult if not impossible to get.
- High Failure Rates - Most of these types of machines have a 30-50% failure rate within the first 6 months without heavy use.
- Steel Components - Low grade with thinner steel components which includes screws
- Warranties - They can offer up to lifetime but this is only on the machine shell and none of the major parts like pots **Usually 30 Days
Our Commercial grade poppers manufactured are Manufactured by HTD Canada, Benchmark USA & Paragon USA and Distributed in Canada By HTD Canada. That's right in Canada at a fraction of the High Retail prices. SHIPPED FROM CANADA IN CANADIAN DOLLARS, DUTY FREE, NO CUSTOM FEES OR BIG SHIPPING FEES.
- Higher Wattage - No wasted unpopped kernels and much shorter batch times. Which means our 4 oz commercial machines will make as much as a low grade 8 oz machine
- Direct Drive Pots - No gears, solid rod from a motor therefore no slip or jams
- We Use Screws - Therefore making it possible to remove parts to properly repair, clean or sanitize
- Highest Grade Popcorn Pots - The inner kettle is constructed of thick gauge hard-coat anodized aluminum for maximum performance and easy cleaning. Aluminum provides the best heat transfer of any cookware approved alloy while the 20 mil thick anodizing armors the kettle for durability and provides a super-slick surface for easy cleaning. The kettle jackets are made of Nickel Plated Steel for corrosion resistance and easy cleaning.
- Flawless Painted finishes - Superior finishing applied under strict conditions and quality control.
- Replacement Parts - Replacement parts are available in Canada.
- Low Failure Rates - Our machines have less than a 1% failure rate within the first 3 years with heavy use.
- Steel Components - Highest grade and thicker steel components which includes screws
- Warranties - 1 - 3 YEARS 100% ALL PARTS INCLUDING THE POT.
Copyright © 1998-2021 HTD Canada Popcorn Company